VOLUNTEER CONTRIBUTORS Benefits
- Experienced substantive legal support through LSNF staff or Substantive Law Expert Panel.
- Experienced professional clerical support for government and unemployed lawyers.
- Access to Westlaw online.
- Malpractice insurance when representing clients eligible for and referred by LSNF
- Invitation to regular LSNF and other legal aid sponsored CLE trainings.
- Collect and keep attorney fees from adverse party when appropriate.
- Involvement in annual Law Day recognition activities.
- Additional recognition through LSNF publications circulated throughout Florida.
- Limited litigation fund support.
VOLUNTEER SUPPORTER THROUGH PARTNERS IN SERVICE PROGRAM
- Same as above.
- Opportunity to target funds to a specific LSNF project
- Section 501 (c) (3) income tax deduction for funds contributed.
- Choice of which LSNF project to contribute towards.
- Know that contribution will provide an Opportunity for Justice and access to legal services for all residents of the community.