Join Legal Services of North Florida for the inaugural North Florida Disaster Collaboration Conference!
Leslie Powell Boudreaux
Director, Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives
N FL Bureau Chief, Consumer Protection Div FL Attorney General
After many years without a hurricane, Florida has seen several tropical systems, with the most significant recent storms in 2017 and 2018. With disaster preparedness and long-term recovery on the minds of many who support disaster operations in the Florida Panhandle, Legal Services of North Florida (LSNF) has an opportunity to bring together the first responders, emergency managers, the legal community, and community partners continuing to engage in this work in support of survivors and their communities. To register, follow the steps below:
- Register online through the form below. Please be sure to use correct contact information so that we can keep you up-to-date as the final agenda is formalized, along with any other updates.
- If you will need to stay overnight, LSNF will provide up to 50 registrants with a one-night stay at the Holiday Inn in Panama City, FL. Please follow the link provided below or in your registration’s confirmation email. If you choose to stay more than one night, you will be responsible for paying for the additional night.
Step 1: Register Below
Step 2: Reserve Your Room
Registration is currently SOLD OUT. To inquire about our waiting list, please contact Kathy Grunewald, Disaster Coordinator Attorney
About the North Florida Disaster Collaboration Conference
This conference aims to provide a network between first responders, government and non-government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and community partners closely tied with disaster response so that we can best inform each other and survivors about the services we each provide. LSNF seeks to bridge the gap between conventional disaster response and preparedness and the use of legal solutions to respond to issues and challenges that follow natural disasters. At the North Florida Disaster Collaboration Conference you will learn:
- How legal assistance can help your organization and your organization’s clients and members
- The kinds of legal needs that occur before and after a disaster
- What legal responders can learn from first responders and others assisting survivors