LSNF is grateful for the many local and national governmental entities, agencies and grantors who have embraced our mission of justice through their financial support of our work. Individuals who support LSNF invest based on our collective fundamental belief in the importance of access to justice.
Round Up Campaign
Round Up! Give change and make a change through our Round Up campaign. Round up each of your purchases and give that loose change to LSNF through our Round Up Campaign! Simply sign up below and add whichever card your prefer to begin supporting LSNF now. You can even choose what amount to cap your round up change at so you never give more than an amount you want. Each month we’ll even send you a statement of giving and at the end of the year we’ll supply you with an annual giving amount.
Partners in Service
The Partners in Service program helps members of The Florida Bar meet or exceed the aspirational goal of the pro bono rule by allowing attorneys to voluntarily contribute financially to LSNF in support of its pro bono efforts.
Kris Knab Memorial Fund
LSNF established the Kris Knab Memorial Fund to honor her tireless service and commitment to providing North Florida communities with quality, no-cost civil legal aid. Through this fund, LSNF will expand educational and service opportunities for law students and give additional support to LSNF staff attorneys. The Kris Knab Memorial Fund will provide for additional services that will increase access to legal help for the low-income and vulnerable in our communities.
Hurricane Michael Recovery Campaign
October 10, 2018 changed the landscape of North Florida. Since then, LSNF has faced an increase in inquiries for legal support. Support LSNF’s efforts to help those who are still facing increasing legal needs across Florida Panhandle.
Some donors choose to leave a lasting legacy and invest in LSNF’s future by naming LSNF as a beneficiary in their will or bequest, charitable lead or remainder trusts, retirement plans and IRAs or life insurance policies. We can help guide you down the right road for your philanthropy, which can become an important aspect of your estate and financial planning. Investing in the future of LSNF is an investment in the growth of the prosperity and safety of low-income clients we serve and help to contribute back to our community.
Other Ways to Donate
You can also make donations to LSNF through one of our many in-kind gift giving programs. If you are an attorney or judge, consider designating Cy Pres and Residual Funds to LSNF
Who benefits from your investment in LSNF?
- Vulnerable and exploited individuals and families.
- Veterans of all ages facing challenges to their health, financial, family, or housing stability.
- Domestic and sexual violence victims and their children in long-term personal safety.
- Senior citizens with limited access to public transportation.
- Seniors targeted by home improvement/predatory lending scams.
- Families stabilized by maintaining transportation, income, and affordable housing.
- Individuals given assistance to secure employment and education.
- Community non-profit organizations that work with special needs populations, affordable housing, job creation, and transportation.
- Rural and immigrant women who are victims of abuse.
Everyone benefits when we can....
- Stop an illegal eviction, one less person is homeless.
- Force a fly-by-night contractor to redo “shoddy” work for an elderly couple, we are discouraging contractors from preying on other victims.
- Save a home from foreclosure, residents do not need to seek shelter at the community’s expense or become homeless.
- Stop a cycle of domestic violence, we save lives, enhance employment stability, and reduce healthcare costs.
- Help not-for-profits with their legal issues, we help them to allocate more revenue for their client services.
- LSNF helps clients provide for themselves, other community non-profit resources are not stretched as thin.
NOTICE: Legal Services of North Florida is funded in part by the Legal Services Corporation. As a condition of the funding it receives from LSC, it is restricted from engaging in certain activities in all of its legal work including work supported by other funding sources. Legal Services of North Florida may not expend any funds for any activity prohibited by the Legal Services Corporation Act, 42 U.S.C. 2996 et seq. or by Public Law 104 134. Public Law 104 134 § 504(d) requires that notice of these restrictions be given to all funders of programs funded by the Legal Services Corporation. For a copy of these laws or for any other information or clarifications, please contact Legal Services of North Florida.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH1213) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OR THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
STATE REGISTRATION NO. CH1213
100% OF ALL CONTRIBUTIONS GO TO LSNF