A recently concluded class action lawsuit against Heritage Propane (now AmeriGas) on behalf of more than 65,000 Floridians resulted in a judgment of more than $18 million. After the distribution efforts were concluded to the various class members, significant funds remained. The presiding judge, the Honorable Pamela Campbell, ordered the remaining funds be distributed to several Florida-based organizations who provide assistance to Floridians with home utilities and consumer matters. This included LSNF, who was awarded $110,033.38 at a check presentation last week. Read More.
- LSNF Joins Fight to Stop Human Trafficking in North Florida
- LSNF Announces Dancers for Dancing With the Stars Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Lawyers Honored at Law Day Celebration 2018
- Class Action Judgment to Benefit Florida Legal Aid Agencies
- LSNF Supports Escambia County National Community Development Week