Board of Directors
Legal Services of North Florida is guided by a 21-member Board of Directors, seven of whom represent low-income client groups or are low-income clients themselves. The remaining members include an accountant and volunteer attorneys appointed by local voluntary bar associations and the Florida State University College of Law.
All meetings start at 6 p.m. Eastern Time.
All meetings are to be held in the Conference Room of Legal Services of North Florida’s Tallahassee Office except for the Annual Dinner Meeting (at a restaurant to be announced).
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 – Annual In-Person Dinner Meeting at Table 23
- Monday, July 2, 2018 at 11:00 am (Executive Committee)
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 11:00 am (Executive Committee)
(NOTE: Board Members wishing to attend any meeting in person will be given a travel voucher if desired (for mileage reimbursement or applicable travel expense and, if traveling long distance, for hotel stay) upon their arrival at the meeting.)
Renée Gordon, Esq.
Stephanie Zottoli, CPA