Board of Directors
Legal Services of North Florida is guided by a 21-member Board of Directors, seven of whom represent low-income client groups or are low-income clients themselves. The remaining members include an accountant and volunteer attorneys appointed by local voluntary bar associations and the Florida State University College of Law. 2020 BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE All meetings start at 6 p.m. Eastern Time. All meetings are to be held in the Conference Room of Legal Services of North Florida’s Tallahassee Office except for the Annual Dinner Meeting (at a restaurant to be announced). 2020 Meetings:
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 – Executive Committee Meeting
- Monday, April 13, 2020 at 12pm – Virtual Executive Committee Meeting
- For information on how to attend, please email us.
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 – Virtual Meeting to replace Annual In-Person Dinner Meeting
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020
(NOTE: Board Members wishing to attend any meeting in person will be given a travel voucher if desired – for mileage reimbursement or applicable travel expense and, if traveling long distance, for hotel stay – upon their arrival at the meeting.)
*Public Announcement: Any additional meetings called for or changes to the above meetings will be announced on LSNF’s website at least three days prior to the meeting.
Nick Youtz, Esq.
Stephanie Zottoli, CPA